FREE SHIPPING on US orders $150+ and International orders $250+
Made from RECYCLED nylon recovered from our oceans by the Healthy Seas Project.
50+ UV Protection.
Designed in Tulum.
Made in Mexico by local artisans.
78% ECONYL® Recycled Polyamide / 22% Lycra® Xtra Life™
This piece has been carefully constructed from the finest Italian fabrics to meet the highest standards of quality and aesthetic. The LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ provides exceptional shape retention, chlorine-resistance and UV protection while the ECONYL® fibers, made from recycled nylon recovered from the ocean, reflect our commitment to environmentally sustainable design.
A FEW TIPS TO CARE FOR YOUR NEW BIKINI
BEFORE YOU SHOW OFF YOUR SWIMSUIT:
- To prevent fading, bleeding, and to keep colors vibrant longer, soak new swimsuit for 30 minutes in a mixture of water and white vinegar (1 tbsp vinegar per 1 quart water).
AFTER SHOWING OFF YOUR SUIT:
- Rinse your swimsuit in cool water immediately following swimming in salt or chlorinated water.
- Hand wash your suit with a mild soap to prolong its life or wash on delicate in cold water.
- Wash newer suits by themselves until all excess dye washes out – bleeding of the dye is normal and will stop after a few washes.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
All embellishments are specially made to be worn in salt and chlorinated water.
Sun, tanning/bronzing lotions, tinted moisturizers, oils, harsh chemicals and minerals, salt water, chlorine, and extreme heat naturally put wear on any swimsuit and can turn it yellow; this is not a manufacturing defect. Although our suits are already built to last far beyond that of traditional spandex products, to prevent wear as much as possible, be careful to follow the care instructions above.
- Carrie is 5'10 and wearing a size SMALL
Bust | 34"
Waist | 25"
Hips | 37"
||6 - 8
||32" - 33"
||34" - 35"
||36" - 37"
||38" - 39"
||24" - 25"
||26" - 27"
||28" - 29"
||30" - 31"
||35" - 36"
||37" - 38"
||39" - 40"
||41" - 42"
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
We want you to feel confident with your purchase and especially while showing of your new swimsuit! Please feel free to contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org